Nattokinase is a known enzyme (a type of protein that helps to speed up biochemical reactions) that is extracted or derived from a prevalent Japanese food known as Natto. Natto is boiled soybeans fermented with the help of a bacterium known as Bacillus natto.
Natto is plant-based, all-natural food. It has been used for hundreds of years as a traditional or folk remedy to treat various diseases related to the circulatory system, heart disease, or cardiovascular disease. Nattokinase is a chemical found in Natto that causes all these effects.
Nattokinase-based supplements have become very popular in the market, and one of the best-selling companies is Eiffle Biotech. They offer customized Nattokinase products that suit your health condition and satisfy your requirements. This company produces Nattokinase through a specific fermentation process used to make Natto, and you will not find Nattokinase anywhere else or in soy food other than Natto.
Why do people take customized nattokinase?
Nattokinase is required for treating cardiovascular disease (CVD) that includes high blood pressure, heart disease, DVT (deep vein thrombosis), angina or chest pain, atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, and varicose veins, hemorrhoids, PAD (peripheral artery disease), and poor blood circulation.
It is also used for fibromyalgia, pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, infertility, muscle spasms, beriberi (a vitamin deficiency disease), and cancer.
There are no drugs with multiple pharmacological properties similar to nattokinase. Nattokinase is also proven helpful in treating sinusitis, and it also helps lower the mucus viscosity and allows you to breathe better. It can be used in obese patients and patients with diabetes as well.
Many foods, health specialty stores, and grocery stores offer Natto worldwide. People can buy customized natto homemade kits and consume nattokinase as a supplement.
A well-known, professional, and reliable supplier for raw material nattokinase is ‘Eiffel Biotech’. They offer highly active nattokinase to significant health food companies and pharmaceutical factories. They can reach their highest activity from nattokinase 20000 FU/g to 50000 FU/g. They also provide as low as nattokinase 6000 FU/g.
How does Nattokinase work?
Nattokinase lowers the chances of a blood clot by thinning the blood. Therefore, it helps to protect against diseases or conditions caused by blood clots like heart attack, stroke, etc. Nattokinase can be customized by Eiffel Biotech which will benefit you with multiple health conditions.
Effectiveness and use of nattokinase supplements from Eiffel Biotech:
- High BP– Many studies suggest that intake of nattokinase according to one’s need can reduce blood pressure. People with low blood pressure should be well-informed about the consequences; hence, the dosage selection and their tenure should be consulted with experts before consumption.
- DVT (deep vein thrombosis) – There are studies where consuming a specific product combination might help decrease the chances of blood clots. Nattokinase is a potent antithrombotic chemical enzyme that, by reducing the formation of thrombin, is known to lower the rate of progression of atherosclerotic lesions (reverse evolving) and plaque formation.
- Heart disease– Nattokinase is better than other statin medications. The satin medicine starts or initiates oxidative damage in the body that lowers the energy level and affects the health of the heart along with it. Nattokinase is a plant-based all-natural source that helps reduce the lipid level in the body and prevents or restricts clogging of the blood vessels.
- Stroke– Nattokinase lowers the risk of blood clots, resulting in high blood flow or high oxygen flow to the brain. The blockage in the flow can cause an ischemic stroke or a hemorrhagic stroke (bursting of a blood vessel). The blood carries oxygen to the brain’s tissues, and if the blood flow gets reduced, that part of the brain gets damaged permanently.
- Atherosclerosis– Nattokinase helps regulate your cholesterol levels produced by the food we eat and mainly by the liver. An abrupt rise in the cholesterol level in your bloodstream can cause hardening of the arteries or atherosclerosis, ultimately resulting in stroke or heart attack. Nattokinase helps maintain the cholesterol level needed to maintain cell membranes and synthesize regulatory hormones.
- Hemorrhoids– These are, also known as piles, are caused due to enlarged and thinning of certain areas or clumps of blood vessels, mainly in the rectum and anus. Bowel movements and excretion become very difficult. Nattokinase has anti-inflammatory effects that potentially reduce the risks of hemorrhoids and pain, bleeding, itching, and mucus discharge.
- Varicose veins– These are an abnormally engorged and enlarged cluster of blood vessels that mostly appear on the legs and face and becomes prevalent with increasing age. This happens due to the backflow of blood in the veins that ultimately increases the pressure inside the vein and weakens the vessel wall. Nattokinase helps to decrease the pressure and allows a smooth blood flow.
The effectiveness of nattokinase in other diseases includes peripheral artery disease, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, uterine fibrosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, infertility, muscle spasms, cancer, etc.
Does nattokinase have any side effects?
Nattokinase is a safe, natural element when taken orally as a medicine or supplement in the usual dosage. It has been regularly and routinely consumed by Japanese culture for hundreds of years. However, larger dosages might cause you trouble.
Warnings and precautions
- Do not consume excess nattokinase during breastfeeding or pregnancy as there is no reliable information or studies related to the safety of nattokinase during this period.
- If you have bleeding disorders or have undergone recent surgery, it is better to stay away from nattokinase as it is a blood thinner that can make the bleeding disorder even worse.
- If you are already consuming any other medication for lowering blood pressure, then high nattokinase doses might lower your BP.
The dose of nattokinase will depend on factors like health, age, and many more. Suppose there is no specific information to identify an appropriate dosage range. In that case, it is better to intake a low dosage of nattokinase 6000 FU/g as you will be on a safer side rather than taking high dosage nattokinase products like nattokinase 20000 FU/g. It is always better to consult your physician or pharmacist.
Eiffel Biotech has been proven to deliver 100% genuine nattokinase products.
Customized nattokinase products are recommendable, and they are proven safe for oral and intravenous administration in the human body. The supplements are available in the form of capsules or tablets for blood thinning, improved circulation, and prevention of blood clots.
You can order now from Eiffel Biotech and benefit from all the custom nattokinase products made from raw material nattokinase.